I have three specific and two broad writing goals this year.
- Write (or finish writing) and publish two books this year
- Completely write/edit and publish a book during November (NaNoWriMo)–this may count as one of the 2 books to write and publish this year
- Publish one script (I have some nearly there, as is, so this should not take much!)
- Journal daily (so far, so good)
- Spend a minimum of 1 hour a day writing 3 days per week
I thought about setting higher goals for myself, but this year, I will have a much different work and social calendar, so I will not get to do as much writing as I would like to do. So, making achievable goals is not only good, but necessary for any hopes of success with these goals. I can always add more later, if I accomplish all of these before the year is over.
Be prepared to hear about new books, scripts and more this year!